Current Projects

Look here to find information on current projects happening in our community. 

"Subscribe" and receive updates on our Current Projects the minute they are posted.  It's easy!


Tri Vista Lift Station

AIA Grant Study Water System / Reservoir (Underway)

Planning for 2025

Water Line Replacement-Holston Village,White Dogwood,

Waterline/Valves,Sewer Lines North Lakeshore

Kilgore-County Rd-Sewer Line

Fire Hydrant & Valve Replacements (On going project)

Reservoir Roof Membrane Replacement & Pump

Chapel, Sequoia & Hagood Water line Replacement, & Paving

Water Meter Replacement Program

The Meter Replacement Program began a few years ago, and we are nearing completion. All manual, analog water meters are being replaced wtih ultrasonic, radio-read electronic meters. We have completed installation of about 85% of the system, and will be installing the remaining 15% throughout 2024-2025.

Sewer Mainline Replacement for J B Ivey